Conditions of Use
- This website is provided as a public service to connect stakeholders in local and sustainable food on the Island of Hawai'i. It welcomes anyone willing to join in this pursuit.
- Please share HawaiiHomegrown.net with others by directing others to this site.
- Anyone can join HawaiiHomegrown.net by providing basic contact information (name, location, email address, etc.). Once registered, please feel free to set up a profile so that other site visitors can learn more about you and the information, opportunities, products, and services you offer or seek.
- Please engage in a supportive dialog: open, honest, thoughtful, and respectful. Avoid flaming, name-calling, obscenities, and insults.
- Please respect members' requests. Do not pester or spam them in any way.
- Please respect the law by not posting copyrighted material (such as writings, photos, videos, or audio recordings) or attempt to engage in illegal behavior of any sort.
- HawaiiHomegrown.net reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
- If you violate these terms or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively, or illegally on HawaiiHomegrown.net, we reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time without prior warning.
- Content of HawaiiHomegrown.net is © Hawai'i Homegrown Food Network, a 501c3 nonprofit organization based in Holualoa, Hawai'i. Reproduction of any part of this site is permitted only with written permission from the publisher.
The Hawai'i Homegrown Food Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.